Suit-Up For Summer With Zinke

Suit-Up For Summer With Zinke

Yes, I know…for some of you it’s still way too early to be thinking of swimsuit season.  But ready or not, summertime is on its way! Whether you love bikinis, one-pieces, or even the retro look, Zinke has got you covered with the most chic and trendy ’60s-inspired swimwear styles. I fell in love with Zinke’s use of vivid colors and prints to make its swimwear so versatile and form enhancing. Still not in the market for bathing suits? No problem! Zinke’s romantic lingerie collection is so versatile that it can double as beachwear for whenever you are ready for fun in the sun. Since it’s still Thursday, I rounded up a few stylist thrifty favorites from Zinke and our favorite retailers to suit your taste.

Do you have a favorite swimwear brand? Please share, I am curious to give them a try :).

Zinke-Hottest-SwimwearLeft to Right

1: Zinke – Beach House Romper
2: Sephora – Tinted Self-Tanning Face Gel
3: Lauren Conrad – Myth Framed Round Sunglasses
4: Zinke – Gidget Hipster
5: Simply Vera Wang – Gold Tone Cluster Bead Necklace
6: Zinke – Penelope One Piece
7: The Limited – Oversized Gem Ring
8: Aldo – Zegliacco Sandals

MyFavesJournalFacebook Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin‘ | Pinterest

Share:

13 Comments

1. April 3, 2014 / 11:01 pm

I’ve been wanting to try a J.Crew swimwear suit!

2. April 4, 2014 / 8:07 am

The ruffle bikini is awesome, I like bikinis in red, leopard or neutrals. I think leopard is especially great early summer when the skin isn´t as tan, the leopard blends nicely with the skin.

3. April 4, 2014 / 12:03 pm

Love, love, love your selections! I don’t have a favorite swimsuit line but I’ve really enjoyed my Victoria’s Secret bikini I got last year. Mostly because the top fits like a bra and they have a wide range of bottoms to choose from. I’m also a big fan of Mossimo swimsuit bottoms from Target. I always get black and can intermix them with ‘fancier’ (aka more expensive) tops. I’m in the swimsuit mood (although my pasty body is not), as I’m headed to Key West next week. Woohoo!

4. April 4, 2014 / 8:09 pm

Their site has some amazing one piece selections. Love them all. I bookmarked the site 😉
    I usually shop for suits @ H&M.

5. April 13, 2014 / 11:36 pm

what great options – I am going to have to check them out asap! xo

6. April 17, 2014 / 6:36 pm

we love that strapless peach bathing suit, so pretty!
    xoxo